- Eyelash Tint: £10.00
- Eyelash Lift: £20.00
- Individual False Eyelashes from: £15.00
- More photos on our GALLERY – updated daily, so please keep an eye out
- Call 0116 254 7940 to make your booking
All you need to know about eyelash lifts:
- Will I need a patch test?
- Yes, it is compulsory to have a patch test 24 hours prior to your appointment. The therapist will apply a small amount of the product and glue behind your ear and if you don’t react (itchiness or redness) then you are okay to have the treatment.
- How long does the eyelash lift treatment take?
- A lash lift can take anything from 45 minutes to an hour from beginning to end. Maybe a little longer if you decide to have your eyelashes tinted which will enhance the effect of your lash lift.
- A Lash Lift can last 6-8 weeks but can vary from person to person.
- Can you use Mascara over a Lash Lift?
- Yes, but never waterproof mascara. And although you can use false lashes too, it’s not advisable. Some clients have commented that they can feel the lashes touching the skin beneath their eyebrows, so adding extensions could aggravate the skin.
- What is the difference between lash lift and lash perm?
- It’s the rollers …. lift is the same as perm but just using different rollers.
- Besides curling the eyelashes, lash lifts also ‘lifts’ each individual lash with the help of gently curved, silicone forms. This results in lashes that often appear dramatically longer. Lash perms on the other hand, use cylindrical rods to shape the lashes.
- Basically lash lift treatment curls and lifts the lashes at the same time!