Lash lift aftercare.
The aftercare advice is given to ensure you fully understand what should and should not be done 24 hours post-treatment for the longevity of the Lash Lift treatment results. If the aftercare guidelines are followed then the lash Lift treatment results will last 4-6 weeks.
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid rubbing eyes.
- Avoid putting the contact lenses back in for the rest of the day
- Avoid swimming/sauna for 24 hours
- Keep lashes dry for 24 hours
- Comb the lashes upwards using the mascara wand
If any stinging or swelling occurs, keep applying a cold dampened cotton pad, cold compress or cooling spray to soothe. If it persists, seek medical advice and let the technician know for them to document it on your record card.