- There is no specific recovery time following Dermaplaning, you may immediately return to your normal activities.
- Use a gentle cleanser and apply a moisturiser containing SPF at least twice failing for a minimum of 7 days post-treatment.
- Avoid excessive heat, sun beds, steam room/saunas, and sun exposure for a minimum of 3 days post-treatment. If you will be exposed to the sun ensure you are protected with a minimum of SPF 30 or greater.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
- Do apply serums and moisturisers as the absorption levels are elevated.
- Use caution when applying self-tan to the area, due to the high absorption levels the colour may be more intense than normally experienced.
- You may experience a slight windburn sensation post-treatment and skincare products may tingle slightly, this is normal for the first few days.
- For the best results, Dermaplaning treatments are recommended every 4-6 weeks.