What we're doing to keep everyone safe.
- We’ll take your temperature upon arrival and provide hand santitisers too.
Deep Cleaned & Sanitised.
- The entire salon is deep cleaned daily using anti-bacterial cleaners and our steam cleaning machine.
- All tools are sanitised before we start any treatment.
- We will always use disposable couch covers for all couches.
Bookings & Walk In's.
- We prefer you to book your treatments by calling us on 0116 254 7940.
- We’ve always been happy to take “walk-in” clients, but due to the current situation we would really appreciate it if you could give us a quick call on 0116 254 7940 so we can manage everything efficiently … even if you’re around the corner, please give us a call.
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your treatment, so it gives us enough time to take your temperature and undertake your consultation.
- Please remember that masks are compulsory, so please don’t forget yours :)
- We can accommodate 6 clients at any one time at the salon.
- This means that that we can accommodate 1 client per treatment room and 2 in our large reception area.
- We are practising social distancing so therefore we will only allow 1 person on our sofa.
- Our treatments chairs are more than 1 meter apart.
- Please ensure you wear your mask throughout your treatment unless you’re having any facial treatments.
- If you need to wait after your treatment e.g. for a lift, please wait downstairs where we’ve provided seating for you.
- All staff have been provided with masks and face shields.
- Disposable aprons and gloves.
- The therapist will have their own room to work in with one client at a time.
- All treatment trollies will contain sanitising gel, sanitising tool spray.
- All tools are sanitised overnight.
- All our wax cartridges and facial sponges are disposable for maximum hygiene.
- We are expecting you to come to the salon with your own mask. Please keep your mask on throughout your treatments unless you’re having a facial treatment.
- Some treatments may require you to wear gloves – we’ll provide these to you FOC.
We accept all major credit and debit cards and contactless payments up to £45.00.