We’re experts in eyebrow threading. For over 10 years we’ve been providing this service and customers are genuinely amazed when they see the end result …. Perfectly shaped eyebrows!
If you’re new to Eyebrow Threading, here’s some info:
- Threading is a very unique method of removing facial hair.
- The technique has been practiced for many centuries and has become a very popular form of hair removal.
- It involves a twisted piece of cotton used by the therapist which is looped round his/her fingers to remove the hair. Hairs are trapped within the cotton, whether it be a row of hairs or single, the technique is very precise.
- It is a quick, pain free treatment and lasts 2 to 4 weeks. The re-growth period depends on the individual.
- Threading involves no products on the skin and creates beautiful arched eyebrows.
- Eye Brows (Thread/Wax): £4.00
- Full Face (Thread/Wax): £15.00
See more photo’s and video’s here.